Manage VPS Instances With The Discovery Control Panel
The Discovery control panel is our in-house control panel which is used to manage every aspect of your VPS instance. Discovery was built to replace SolusVM from the F2H network and is the first step in F2H becoming a Cloud provider of services by 2024/2025. Discovery is built with all of the cloud features you would expect from internal networking to snapshot backups.
Securing a server on a network against threats can be hard but with a private network, this job gets much easier. Many businesses have databases that are critical to the operation of the business. Database servers can be an easy target for hackers. With an internal network, you can isolate a database server on a private network and connect it to your VPS instance. Only your VPS instance can access your database server and all of your information is instantly secure. You can connect servers in multiple locations to private instances providing a globally secured network.
Automated Network Configuration
Cloud-init is the default function on a cloud network to automatically complete tasks when an instance is created and booted. On the Discovery network, we are using Cloud-init to automatically install IPs and subnets inside VPS instances. Cloud-init also deploys the software required for your VPS instance to run correctly on the F2H network. From start to finish instances are now configured out of the box with no need for users to manually configure any networking.
Discovery control panel provides F2H customers with all of the tools required to manage an instance on the network.
- Boot/Reboot/Stop/Shut Down Instance
- Reinstall Server Using Templates And ISO Images
- Access noVNC, SPICE, And Xterm.js Console
- Change Server Hostname, ISO Image, Boot Devices, And SSH Public Key
- Create/Restore/Delete Backups
- Manage Backups Within Defined Limits
- Manage Backup Jobs Within Defined Limits
- View Graphs – With Option To Change Time Scale of MRTG Graphs
- View Tasks History
- View Network Devices And Manage Private Interface
- Automatically configure additional IPs & Subnets
- Order additional IPs and Subnets
- Create Server Snapshots:
- Every Number x Hours
- Each Specified Days
- Create & Manage Firewall
- View And Edit Public SSH Key (KVM)
- Download Public And Private SSH Keys (LXC)
- View Server Status, Details, And Statistics
- Display Disk And Bandwidth Usage
- Display CPU And Memory Usage
How was this article? Manage VPS Instances With The Discovery Control Panel
You might also like
More from First2Host News
Geographical IPs & Subnets are used to host content in a specific location without having to have a physical service …